Monday, July 8, 2013

Hannah 11 months



Loves the outdoors
I have been lacking in blog posts lately! Part of it is trying to get out and enjoy the great weather. The other reason is I took a spill on my road bike and really hurt my arm (will hopefully find out today if it is broken) and typing one handed is no fun!
I can't believe Hannah is 11 months....so close to 1 year old....crazy!!  
Here are some brief highlights of what she is up to:
Hiking is hard work
~ She is such a chatter box these days. She doesn't have too many actual words but LOTS of sounds... maybe its German :)
~She likes to play on all fours and crawl a bit that way, but is much faster scooting around.

 
~She loves to stand up in her crib and play during nap time :) Thankfully she does still take two long naps during the day it just takes her awhile to be done playing and actually fall asleep!
~She has 4 teeth and seems to be getting more soon. She usually gets a bit of a cold and lots of drool, both of which are happening.
~Does well eating finger foods and has started to show some food preferences.... more fruit and pizza please :)
 
~Her love of bear and animals in general keeps growing.
~Still likes to hold on when standing so I think we have awhile before walking, which is fine by me!

 
We love our happy little Hannah and it is so fun to see her changing every day!



No comments:

Post a Comment