Friday, December 5, 2014

Baby boy 34+ weeks

  I had just finished typing a nice long pregnancy update and for some reason it didn't save... Talk about frustrating. So this version will be much shorter. I haven't written an update since 25 weeks. To be honest not much has changed with how I feel: still tired (maybe getting slightly worse), still able to hike, run, swim, ride bike, and still nervous to be adding a second child into our family.... Especially since Hannah seems to be going through a stage... Miss independent we will call it. Her phrase is, "Hannah self." We just pray for guidance as we discipline and teach her and also pray that she wants to be very helpful when baby brother arrives. 
Some things/symptoms that are starting to develop: heartburn, slight difficulty breathing (I think his bottom is in my diaphragm), and the feeling that he can't possibly get any bigger and take up any more space. Nothing too awful, but definitely physically looking forward to the next 40 days going by quickly but not quite ready to experience the craziness of having two kiddos.... I am wondering what his personality will be like since he is much more of a mover and shaker in there than Hannah ever was. 
To wrap things up I finally have a baby bump picture and some throwback photos to my pregnancy with Hannah.
 34 weeks with baby boy
 35 weeks with Hannah 
  At a baby shower at 32 ish weeks
  Baby Hannah at 3 days old, I wonder if baby boy will look like her?




No comments:

Post a Comment