Saturday, March 2, 2013

Birthday

This week John celebrated his 28th birthday and Hannah hit the 7 month mark. Unfortunately John has been sick with a nasty cold all week. I wanted to give John a few of his favorite things since this was his first birthday in Switzerland. The thing I was most proud of was making a homemade chocolate cake with frosting.
















The picture above isn't the best, but several people confirmed that it tasted good! 
This week also marked Hannah turning 7 months. She still doesn't have any teeth, but I think they might be coming soon. She has started to spin on her belly and sort of scoot backwards (only an inch or so!)  She loves to be on her back so it takes a lot of work to keep her on her stomach to work on new skills. She also loves to stand and has started to pull herself up when hanging onto our hands. Below are some pictures of her from the week.



I still like to put things in my mouth :)

Look at me stand, I think I look pretty cute!




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment