Saturday, February 9, 2013

Job Interview?

 
 
I have been amazed at how small the world is. In college I lived in Chile for 4 months and for 1 week I stayed with a family in which the husband was Chilean and the wife was Swiss. Well long story short, they live in Switzerland now and her sister is a physical therapist. She also used to work at the hospital in the town that we are now living!

Not a bad view- this is the backside of the hospital
 
 
So, I met with the head therapist on Friday as He needs to hire two therapists working both inpatient and outpatient. I mostly just wanted to meet with him to see if there was ever a chance of working as a PT here. Basically he said if I can learn enough German to carry a conversation and know the technical language I could have a job.  I am hopeful that in a year I might know enough German to work, although He was much more optimistic and said 6 months. I guess I have to sign up for a class!! I have to say that no one wants to be in the hospital, but at least these folks have a good view!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment